Tuesday, December 8, 2009

ISAF in Afghanistan to assist or torture?!

I'm sorry, if I have come up with such a hard title to this post but it's painful when you hear; the growing number of US drone attacks targeting Afghan civilians, uncontrolled inflation of demand to the primary living standard needs and even when a taxi driver humbly begs for some more Afs while you to take one to reach a destination throughout Kabul.

Watching a few military maneuver American movies, I know what a war strategy means to an American soldier, they should destroy a village if there's military command of arresting an anti-US element living inside, so this would help me find my first questions' answer if ISAF is running a massacre across my country.

When it comes to the second point, it undisclosedly remains of not a public subject. However, analyzing the relationship of US, Iran and Pakistan are unbelievably complicated and require extra time to write about, but Afghans are doubtful if ISAF is honest in claiming that closing neighboring boarders to Afghanistan is part of a security protection plan rather than achieving political goals of western powers in the region. In one way or another, those are the Afghans who suffer most in consequence, a taxi driver will better be able to explain why is the petrol price stepping up everyday as one of them told me this morning:
"Well, these foreigners are either killing us by guns or stopping our national traders to import things that we need and which we do not have inside" I closed the book I was looking at inside his taxi while he was uttering these words and looking to me in blinks, I turned back - closed my book and asked him "Kaka, why is the petrol price gets up, since it's not a restricted trading good?" he replied "This is called the turn-around of the world, our fore-father's used to tell us that people with books are not as ordinary as we, remember they are more cognisant to what happens to them and their whereabouts, now I mean that the Uzbakistan's petrol is not allowed to be imported to Afghanistann as Uzbaks' lack having extra oil to sell out and foreigners [meaning ISAF (International Security Assistance Forces)] have stopped Iranian trades, they say Iran is under a UN sanctions" here I jumped in his words and told him "Kaka, it's good that we are getting ride of these devil neighbors, see how they caused all these tortures to us "He stared at me very astonished and said, we should also be hopeful to get ride of ISAF". Afghans have no friends, except themselves and have hundreds of other nations claiming friendship like Iran, Pakistan, EU and the US. BUT THEY ARE REALLY NOT!".

No comments:

Post a Comment